91九色porn-久久天堂一区二区三区-不卡视频在线观看免费-欧美综合网|www.bjqnly.com

您當前的位置:首頁 >外貿知識>外貿函電

這45句外貿交流談判或函電中常用的經典語句你無論如何都該記住

時間:2019.01.29信息來源:功夫外貿

很多盆友留言問貓熊哥,為啥我辛辛苦苦跟進客戶很長時間,最后客戶卻再也不理我了?

其實這里可能的因素很多,但是,由于你和客戶交流時表述用語露怯使客戶感到你很業余,很外行,不敢再和你合作是其中重要的因素。

所以,我們平時一定要加強外貿業務和外貿英語的修養。平時多學習多積累外貿專業表達用語,等到和客戶交流時,就會自然而然地用上了。

下面,貓熊哥分不同情況下該如何和客戶交流,該如何用詞句表達,推薦給大家。希望對你有拋磚引玉的幫助作用:

以下這45句外貿交流談判或函電中常用的經典語句你無論如何都該記住!

一.關于產品質量和客戶交流時,要多用這些語句表述:

1.our products are to the taste of our customers

我們的產品符合我們客戶的需求

2.an automatic device is added to the machine, it will be to your taste.

在這臺機器上加一根自動化設備,就符合你們的要求了

3.Their design of  their commodity is not to the taste of your market.

他們商品的款式不符合你們市場的需求。

4.Our XXX Brand Adjustable Wrench is a well-established brand in your market.

我們XX牌活扳手在你的市場上是個良好的品牌

5.The article we quote you is of average quality.

我們給你報價的商品是普通質量。

6.The quality of our products is well up to the average.

我們產品質量是好于普通質量的。

7.FAQ= Fair Average Quality

大路貨(一般質量,平均質量)

二.關于客戶咨詢有關代理問題時,要常用下面的語句回復客戶:

8.The duration of this agreement is one year and can be automatically extended for a further year on expiration.

該協議的有效期為一年,期滿可自動延再延長一年。

9.If your annual turnover exceeds USD500,000.We will appoint you as our agent.

如果你的年銷售額超過500,000美金,我們將任命你作為我們的代理。

10.The annual turonver mentioned in your letter is too smaller for us to consider granting you the agency.

你在信中提到的年營業額過小沒法讓我們考慮給予你代理權。

11.We should not confine our offers to you as you are not our sole agent in your territory.

因為你不是我們在你所在地域的獨家代理,所以我們不受限于只給你提供報價。

12.Your business activity is confined to the area specified in the agency agreement.

你的商業活動僅限于在代理協議規定的區域。

13.We will entrust you with exclusive agency if you undertake not to handle similar products of others origins.

如果你保證不經銷其他產地同類產品,我們將委任你作為我們的獨家代理。

14.We have studied your proposal in connection with the agency problem.

我們已經研究了你的有關代理的問題。

15.A bigger turnover must be reached to justify establishing the agency.

達到一個更大的營業額才有資格代理機構。

16.We are a commission agent representing more than ten famous manufacturers in the world.

我們是代表十幾世界上著名廠商的代理商

17.If a ten precent commission is allowed we will exert our utmost to promote the sale of your products.

如果百分之十的傭金是允許的,我們就會盡最大的努力促進銷售你的產品。

18. rate of commission

傭金率

19.commission house

經紀行(經紀人公司)

20.commission agent

傭金代理

三.關于客戶提出索賠問題時,要用這樣的專業語句處理客戶的訴求:

21.You are entitled to lodge a claim for the inferior quality.

你們對低劣質量產品有權提出索賠。

22.Our delay in shipment should entitle you to ask for compensation.

對于我們延遲發貨你們有權要求賠償

23.Please go into the question and let us know your comments.

請調查這個問題,并告訴我們你們的看法。

24.We have gone into the complaint you raised and find that we have really committed a mistake.

我們已經調查了你提出的投訴,并發現我們真的犯的一個錯誤。

25.After you have gone into the details you will see there is no mistake on our part.

一旦你調查細節,你將發現我方沒有任何錯誤。

26.Your remarks in connection with short weight are totally unacceptable.

你的關于短重的言論是完全不可接受的。

27.You are not justified to lodge your claim

你沒有理由提出索賠的。

28.You can complain about the quality of our commodity if which is far below the average.

你們可以申訴我們,如果我們的商品質量遠遠低于平均水平。

29.You have not justification whatsoever to make complaints.

無論如何你沒有理由提出申訴。

30.your claim for short weight is absolutely unjustifiable.

你的短重索賠是絕對不合理的

31.The People's Insurance Company of China is a well-established firm in China.

在中國人民保險公司在中國是一個行之有效的公司

四.關于和客戶談及銷售業務方面的問題是,請盡量用如下的表達句:

32.on the average, we have only sold 90,000 tons a month.

平均,我們一個月只賣出了9萬噸.

33.The average sales quantity per year is 100,000 pairs.

每年的平均銷售量為10萬雙。

34.The realization of the sales program largely depends on your advertising campaign.

銷售計劃的實現在很大程度上取決于你的廣告活動。

35.Please credit our account with the amount realized.

請將所得款額存入我們的帳戶

36.The consignment we shipped last month could realise USD60,000 approximately.

上個月我們裝運的貨物可以變現大約6萬美金。

37.We hope more business could be realized to our mutual benefit.

我們希望在我們互利的情況達成更多交易。

38.Your proposal cannot be realized.

你的建議無法實現

39.Draft drawn at 30 days after sight is of short duration.

出具見票30 天付款是短期匯票

40.The firm enquired about in your letter is inactive with only a moderate turnover.

你信中咨詢的公司是一個營業額很小的一般公司。

41.You are entitle to have a 5% commission if you reach the turnover of USD100,000.

如果你達到10萬美元營業額,您有權擁有5%的傭金。

42.You have extensive well-established networks for the sale of our products in major cities in USA.

你們在美國主要城市有廣泛完善的網絡來銷售我們的產品。

43.Your letter of the 3rd May in connection with the shipment of your order No.856  has been duly noted.

我們已經注意到你5月3日關于你856號訂單的裝運問題。

44.Our business is confined to light industrial products only.

我們的業務只限于輕工產品。

45.We have entrusted the shipment of your order to our forwarding agent who will take care of the matter.

我們已經托付我們的貨代處理你訂單的裝運。

   
回到頂部 | 聯系我們
河北省外貿培訓公共服務平臺   
地址:石家莊市新合作廣場 b1 1201   郵箱:87812389@163.com
違法和不良信息舉報電話:0311-67662519/4008320700
備案編號:冀ICP備11006606號-18訪問量: