91九色porn-久久天堂一区二区三区-不卡视频在线观看免费-欧美综合网|www.bjqnly.com

您當前的位置:首頁 >外貿知識>外貿英語

外貿英語口語900句系列2-發郵件

時間:2018.05.02信息來源:功夫外貿

Parker:My Secretary. Sarah, has made reservations for a flight to Beijing for Mr. and Mrs. Goodwin and myself, leaving vancouver next Monday morning. Now, I'll have to send the details of this flight to Beijing so that our Chinese friends can book rooms for us at a local hotel. The last time Mr. Goodwin visited Beijig. he saw a great new hotel being built in the northeastern section of the city. He spoke to me about it in glowing terms. So. I'll mention the hotel in my e-mail in hopes that perhaps we'll be able to stay here during our visit.

(我的秘書 SARAH已經為GOODWIN夫婦和我訂了下周一去飛機的機票,現在我得給北京的朋友發E-MAIL告訴他我們航班的詳情,他們好為我們預訂當地的酒店。上次GOODWIN訪問北京,看見北京的東北方向在建一個很大的酒店,GOODWIN對我說起時贊不絕口,所以,我會在E-MAIL中提及這個酒店希望可能的話我們這次出訪可以入住哪兒。)

(Sound of door opening)

(門打開的聲音)

SARAH: Are you ready to send E-mail to Beijing. Mr. Parker?

(Mr.Parker 你已經準備好給北京發E-MAIL了?)

PARKER:Yes. Come in, Pull up a chair. I'll dictate the message to you now. let me see. It's ten o'clock in the morning here. What time is in Beijig?

(是的,請進,拉把椅子,我口述信息給你。讓我想想,現在我們這兒是早上10點,北京是什么時間?)

SARAH:They're sixteen hours ahead of us. it's two o'clock in the morning there. We probable won't get a reply today.

(北京早我們16個小時,現在哪兒是早上兩點鐘,我們今天不能得到他們的回信)

PARKER:Tomorrow is all right, Address the e-mail to  Li  Wei,Vice President of China Garment Import and Export Corporation, Beijing .Got that?

(明天可以,給北京中國服裝進出口公司副總經理李薇發E-MAIL. 明白嗎?)

SARAH:Right

(OK)

PARKER:"ARRIVING TUESDAY, APRIL,27, ON BOARD JAL FLIGHT NUMBER 766,SCHEDULED TO ARRIVE AT CAPITAL AIRPORT 13:00 HOURS,BRING MY WIFE,EMILY, AND MY SALES MANAGER, MR.DAVID PARKER. COULD YOU BOOK US TWO ROOMS PREFERABLY AT THE GREAT WALL HOTEL FOR TWO WEEKS? WE WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR MAKING ARRANGEMENTS FOR US TO VISIT THE CANTON FAIR AFTER OUR TALKS, WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AGAIN AND TO SIGNING THE CONTRACT AT AN EARLY DATE, WITH BEST REGARDS,JOHN GOODWIN."

(4月27日周二到達,航班號JAL 787,計劃到達首都機場13點,隨同有我的妻子EMILY,我的銷售經理MR,PARKER, 請你給我們在長城飯店預訂兩個房間入住兩周吧。我們非常感激您給能在我們會談后為我們安排參加廣交會。 我們期待再次和您見面并且盡早簽訂合同,順祝 JOHN GOODWIN)

SARAH: Is that all?

(就這些?)

PARKER:Yes.Please send it off right away, will you?

(請馬上發送,好嗎?)

(TELEPHONE CALL IN BUZZER)

(電話鈴聲)

PARKER:Yes?

(喂?)

SARAH:We've just received a reply to our E-MAIL to Beijing. Do you want me to bring a copy?

(我們剛剛收到北京對我們的E-MAIL的回復,需要我給你COPY嗎?)

PARKER: No.Just read it to me. I'm rather busy right now.

 (不用,你就讀給我聽吧,我現在超忙)

SARAH:All right." THANK YOU FOR YOUR E-MAIL. WE WELCOME YOU TO BEIJING. WE WILL MEET YOU AT THE AIRPORT AND DO ALL WE CAN TO MAKE YOUR STAY A PLEASANT ONE, WE HAVE MADE ARRANGEMENTS AT THE GREAT WALL HOTEL FOR YOU AND OPEN RESERVATIONS AT THE WHITE SWAN HOTEL IN GUANGZHOU DURING THE CANTON FAIR. LIKE YOU. WE LOOK FORWARD TO A SUCCESSFUL CONCLUSION TO OUR BUSINESS NEGOTIATIONS. WHICH WILL NO DOUBT BRING ABOUT CLOSER TIES BETWEEN OUR TWO CORPERATIONS."  The E-mail is send and signed by Li Wei.Vice President.

 (好吧:“謝謝您的郵件,我們歡迎您來北京,我們將到機場去接您,并盡我們最大努力讓您的在北京過的愉快。我們已經在長城飯店為您定了房間,并且在在廣交會期間我們在廣州白天鵝酒店為您預留了房間。同您一樣,我們期待我們的商談取得圓滿成功,這無疑將使得我們兩公司的關系更加緊密”。 郵件是李薇副總發來和簽字的。)

PARKER: That sounds very encouraging.Sarah. So we are staying at the Great Hotel. Mr. Goodwin will be pleased about that. I think I'll need a copy of the E-mail to take with me when I go to see Mr. Goodwin.

(聽起來非常令人振奮,SARAH,我們將入駐長城飯店了,GOODWIN先生一定很高興的,我想我需要一份E-MAIL的COPY,我去見GOODWIN先生是帶一份去)

Dialogue: Booking a flight

Clerk:Good morning, sir.Can I help you?

(早上好先生,我們為您做點什么?)

Traveller: Yes,I want to fly to Beijing,Please.

(是的,請為我訂去北京的機票)

Clerk:I see. When do you want to travel?

( 你想那天出行?)

Traveller:As soon as possible,please

(請安排最早的航班)

Clerk:Any preference about the airline?

(對航班有什么偏愛嗎?)

Traveller:Air France, if possible

(如果可能,最好法航)

Clerk: Economy or First Class?

(經濟艙還是一等艙?)

Traveller:Economy,Please

(請訂經濟艙)

Clerk:May I have your name please. sir?

(先生,請告訴您的名字)

Traveller: A.F.Johnson.

Clerk: If you'll just take a seat for a moment, Mr.Johnson, I'll check the reservation on the computer. you'er in luck, sir. There's one seat available on Air France Flight AF92 Leaving at 9:00 hours tomorrow morning. O.K?

(Johnson, 請稍找個坐位稍等一下,我在電腦上查看一下預訂。先生,您真幸運,法航AF92有一張票,明天早上九點起飛的,OK?)

Traveller:Fine, Book it for me,please.

(好的,請就訂這個吧)

Clerk:Certainly, Sir. May I see your passport and visa, Please?

(先生,我可以看您的護照和簽證嗎?)

Traveller: Here you are.

     (給你)

Clerk: Thank you. Here's your ticket, Please report to the airport no later than 8:00 hours tomorrow morning.

(謝謝。這兒是您的機票,請明天早上8點前到達機場)

   
回到頂部 | 聯系我們
河北省外貿培訓公共服務平臺   
地址:石家莊市新合作廣場 b1 1201   郵箱:87812389@163.com
違法和不良信息舉報電話:0311-67662519/4008320700
備案編號:冀ICP備11006606號-18訪問量: