They are in the airport coffe shop.
他們在飛機場的咖啡店里。
LING: Bob went to the hotel right way, He isn't well at all.
鮑勃感覺很不好,他直接回飯店了。
FU: I hope he gets better soon, Do you really think that the suitcase will turn up?
我希望他快點好,你真的認為那只行李箱回找回來嗎?
LING: There's a fair chance, This sort of thing happens all the time.
這還是有很大可能的,這種事時常發生。
FU: Li was kind of upset. He had someone in mind for each souvenir. He feels that he's let them down.
李有點不高興,那件禮品送給誰他早就計劃好了,他覺得他已經讓大家失望了。
LING:He shouldn't .Anyway, I'm pretty sure that the airline will trace the suitcase.
他不該這么想,不管怎么說,我很肯定航空公司會把行李找回來的。
FU. I hope so.
我也這么想。
LING: There's Li now.
李回來了
FU: How'd it go, Li?
怎么樣,李?
CHUN: I filled out a form and answered some questions.
我填了個表,回到了幾個問題。
FU: Do they think that they can trace it?
你覺得他們能查出來嗎?
CHUN: The airline official was quite sympathetic. He said that he would find out what ahppened and let me know.
那位航空公司的工作人員很理解,他說他將查出行李丟失的情況,然后通知我。
LING: That sounds reassuring.
聽起來又讓人有信心了似的。
CHUN: In fact, he was kind of pleased to hearing that we were from The Pelple's Republic of China.
對了,他聽說我們是從中國來的,挺高興的。
FU: Has he ever been to China?
他去過中國嗎?
CHUN: I don't think so. But he told me that he has a daugher in university who's studying Chinese language and history.
我想沒有吧,他告訴我他有個女兒在大學里學習中文和中國歷史。
LING: What do you know!
是嗎?這可真有意識。(WHAT DO YOU KNOW! 表示一致驚喜的說法)
CHUN: He said that he would make every effort to trace the suitcase.
他說他將盡最大努力找回那件行李。
FU: Some bad luck, some good luck, eh?
要時來運轉了,嗨!
CHUN: Somehow I'm pretty sure that we're going to get that lost suitcase back.
不關怎么說,我挺有信心的,掉了的行李回找回來的。
BOB. I have a feeling that you're right.
我覺得你是真確的