1 .All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。
2 .What's your general impression,may I ask?
不知您對我們廠總的印象如何?
3 .I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。
4. The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
我認為你們的產品可以使你們勝過競爭對手。
5 .No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就質量而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。
6. I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也許將來我們可以合作。
7 .We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我們想把生意擴大到中國市場。
8 .We see that your firm specializes in light industrial goods, and we are willing to establish business relationship with you.
得知貴公司專門經營輕工業品,我們愿意與貴公司建立業務關系。
9.We are one of the largest importers of electric goods in this city, and we wish to establish business relationship with you.
我們是此地最大的電器進口商之一,愿意與你們建立業務關系。
10 .Our two countries have had trade relations for ten years.
我們兩國之間已經有了10年的貿易關系。
11 .We've never had any difficulties with our chinese partners, and we'd like to make as many new contacts as we can.
和中國同行共事從來沒有什么困難,希望今后我們之間盡可能多地建立新的關系。
12 .For the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company.
在過去的五年中,我們與貴國進行了大量的貿易。