1.全額補償貿易以及付款時間期限:
A: We could manage to reduce our price by 3% if you are agreeable to accept compensation trade.
如果你方愿意接受補償貿易,我們可以減價3%。
B:It's better for us to do total compensation trade.
對我們來說,最好全額補償。
A: We accept total compensation trade then
那么我們接受全額補償貿易。
B:How long should it take to have the payment completely made?
還清貨款需要多久?
A: Two years or so. The sooner the better.
大約兩年,越快越好。
B:We'll complete payment within two years from the commencement of production.
從投產算起我們將在兩年內全部付清。
A: That sounds reasonable to us.
這很合理。
2.補償貿易中的回購方式與互購方式:
A: Can we consider the possibility of undertaking compensation trade?
我們能不能考慮采用補償貿易方式呢?
B:Why not? We'd be happy to negotiate with you for such a deal. Which do you prefer, buy-back or counter purchase?
當然可以,我們很樂意和你洽談此事,你們愿意采用回購方式,還是互購方式?
A:I guess that buy-back is easier, Since we do often import a lot of coal from abroad, you can pay for the coal cutters with the coal produced by them.
我想回購方式更容易些。因為我們常進口煤炭,你們用由我們的設備采的煤來償還設備的貨款就行了。
B:That sounds very promising. Do you wish to have total compensation trade or a partial one?
這聽起來非常可行。你喜歡全額補償還是部分補償?
A:It depends very much upon your payment capability.
這就要看你們的支付能力了。
B:I understand the whole process, As for us, It's better to do total compensation trade.
我明白這個交易過程,對于我們來說,最好是全額補償貿易。
A:Total compensation trade may be good for both of us.
全額補償貿易也許對我們雙方都不錯。
B:How long will it take to compelete the payment
那么償還時間得多長呢?
A: Of course, the sooner the better.
當然是越快越靠。
3.補償貿易的貨款償還時間的計算:
A: We are satisfied with your quality, but we have to arrange our purchase according to our means, It is difficult for us to buy your brand unless you can consider other possibility.
我們對你的質量很滿意,但是我們必須根據我們的財務狀況來安排采購,對于我們來說采購你們的品牌比較困難,除非你們能考慮其他可能性。
B: What is that?
什么可能性?
A: We prefer the possibility of buy-back.
我們更傾向于回購的可能性。
B: You mean, you will pay for the rolling mills with the rolled steel produced by our machines? Sounds not bad. We do trade steel a lot. But I need to consult with my boss.
你是說,你們用我們機器生產的鋼材來償付軋鋼機貨款?聽起來不錯。我們的確做了很多鋼材貿易,但是我需要跟我們老板商量一下。
A: Good, Please consider a total compensation, which will take us 3 years to complete the payment including the interests according to our calculation.
好的,請考慮全部補償方式,根據我們的技算,這需要我們用3年來付清所有的款項,包括利息。
B: What's your calculation based on?
你們計算的根據是什么?
A: The production capacity of your rolling mills and current prices of steel
你們軋鋼機的生產能力和目前鋼材的價格。
B: Could I bring back your proposal of buy-back with the detailed calculation? To reach an agreement. I think we have a lot of things to do.